1. Physical Properties of Metals
Lesson Activity -
Lesson Notes - Ready to print
Home Study Task(s) -
Produce a poster for the classroom wall explaining the advantageous properties of one of the following metals and why they are used for one of the following uses.
1. Copper used in electricity cables
2. Aluminium used in aircraft bodies
3. Gold used on the ends of headphone jacks
Here are some that have been done before:
(they are on the wall in F1 I will take some photos and stick them here)
Lesson files - INCOMPLETE
Youtube video of the Day...
Why do we use metals for some things but not for others...
Want to leave a comment ? Here are some things that I would like to read in the message board for this lesson (link below)
- Questions about the lesson
- Faulty/broken links
- Wrong/missing content
- Suggestions for improvements